The Search Relevance Conference!
Created and organised by OpenSource Connections
Haystack is Back!
Haystack EU 2022 will happen on September 27th this year in Berlin as a hybrid event:
- Here is the Haystack talk schedule
- Enjoy a week of search events in Berlin:
- Monday 26th September (PM) – there is a Berlin Search Meetup - we hope to meet some Haystack attendees there
- Tuesday 27th – Haystack Conference, followed by an evening social event nearby
- Wednesday 28th – we’re happy to announce that in partnership with Jina AI we will be holding a free Vector Search Hackday, register here
- Thursday 29th (PM) – there’s a Open NLP Meetup (not organised by us) featuring talks on search from Nils Reimers of Huggingface and more
- Travel by train to Haystack Europe 2022 from every train station in Germany for fixed prices starting at 49.50€.
- Take public transport / walk to the venue and explore local attractions with our handy travel guide
- Stay at the Victor's Residenz-Hotel Tegel including breakfast for 158,00€ per night. From the hotel it's a 15 minute walk to our venue or 10 minutes by public transport. This offering is limited and valid until September 7th.(Details of the offers are available after checkout)
Haystack is the conference for improving search relevance. If you're like us, you work to understand the shiny new tools or dense academic papers out there that promise the moon. Then you puzzle how to apply those insights to your search problem, in your search stack. But the path isn't always easy, and the promised gains don't always materialize.
Haystack is the conference for organizations where search, matching, and relevance really matters to the bottom line. For search managers, developers, relevance engineers & data scientists finding ways to innovate, see past the silver bullets, and share what actually has worked well for their unique problems. Please come share and learn!